The Adventures of Ty

The Adventures of Ty
Is it a bird or a plane?

You can't escape the Lion King !

You can't catch the flying squirrel!

There is always next time

Monday, July 9, 2007

Zoho Writer and web awards

Below are the results of my first posting via Zoho writer.com This is a very nice packet and the price is right. You are able to change the skins or your template color and there are many templates to choose from. Zoho writer is very easy to use, but I ran into trouble while posting. My wink did not convert over to a graphic. the word wink showed up encased in a box. I had to remove it in the html.

I explored some of the web award sites. I got my donkey knog on at arcaplay. Some of the sites I have seen before, such as Library Thing and I have used craigs list in the pass to help my daughter look for an apartment in New York.

No comments: