The Adventures of Ty

The Adventures of Ty
Is it a bird or a plane?

You can't escape the Lion King !

You can't catch the flying squirrel!

There is always next time

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagging, Folksonomies & Technorati

I have watched the 12 minute podcast describing delicious and I wished the visual was larger. The information was informative and the music at the end was a nice touch. Creating booklists and syllabus.
conducting research and connecting with others. Hmmmm. I am not very excited yet, but will continue to keep an open mind. How would I use this resource? I will proceed with my discovery.

Ok I followed the steps using the A beginner's guide to The Next Big Thing resource and they lied to me. the site said that sign up was simple and that there you didn't need to enter an e-mail address and guess what? you do. I opened an account and fooled around a bit. It's growing on me. I like being able to see what other names and subjects people use to tag various sites.

No comments: